Wednesday 14 November 2012

Half Way.

Half way done! Phew!
We found out a couple weeks ago we are having a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't expecting that at all.
I was completely and utterly convinced it was a boy.
We are super excited for our little lady!
Just need to think of a name.....I'll admit I'm completely stumped!
I've been feeling her wriggling around since about 12 weeks but the last week or so she has really let me have it!
I'm loving it, except when she sucker punches(or kicks) my bladder...
We went shopping for little girl baby clothes(I have NOTHING) I took one look at everything and had no clue where to start! This is going to take some getting used to!

Here is a couple pictures of the boys playing in the snow. Euan LOVES playing outside even if it's -15.
 I like this one because Huck is just a big puff of snow. That dog is nuts!
 Throwing snow!
 Love his face!
Airplanes!


2 comments:

  1. Aaah! I'm so happy for you! Your little lady is going to be just as pretty as her Mama!
    Also, Euan in his winter gear is the cutest thing ever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a belly picture! Woohoo for half way!! So excited for you to be having a girl!

    ReplyDelete