Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oops...

So I dropped the ball on this one for a bit. We've had a lot going on and every time I think of blogging about it all....blah.
So I'm going to add a whole load of pictures and just summarize the important stuff!
We had a fun summer, playing outside a lot and keeping cool.
We moved into a new house beginning of September.
We celebrated Euan's second birthday(whoa....)
We got Euan a puppy for his birthday, we named him Huck and he is a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle.
We went to visit Grandma in Arizona for 2 weeks!
We had our first snow of the year and I'm already done.
Aaaand last but not least!
We are expecting baby #2 at the end of March! (pretty much the reason I haven't blogged because I was so sick I thought I was dying...)
So there ya go, a pretty pathetic update that will hopefully be made better by some pictures.
(They are not in order......sorry)
















1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on baby #2! Hope you feel better soon!
    Love the snow pictures. There's nothing cuter than a little kid in a snow suit!

    ReplyDelete