Tuesday 8 March 2011

Swings and Teeth

Yay! Mr Euan has two spankin new teeth! I was actually surprised they came through so easily! He was only a bit more clingy than usual, drooled a lot and then there they were! I'm hoping they all come through like that but am not getting my hopes up.
We had a couple nice sunny days this past week so me and Euan went on a date to the park. He got his first swing on a swing and loved it :) It was still a bit chilly but he didn't seem to mind. We tried to soak up as much sun as possible before it starts raining again. It was our first taste of spring and we looooved it. Our bluebells in the garden are starting to come up and the robins are out in full force. I'm just hoping the robin that used to stalk me in our garden has found another home this year, I'm not crazy about birds and he would get a little to close for comfort.... 
Now what you've all been waiting for! Picture overload!!!
Excited to go on our date!
Just cute...
I like this one!
Lovin' it.

Getting bored.
I love those cheeks!
Soakin up the rays!
Bundled up ready to go for a walk!
Dreaded robin...he's not the stalker but looks very similar...the resemblance is uncanny...
TEETH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment