Monday 14 March 2011

Spring!

(This post is for you Shauna!)
 Its been getting nicer and nicer out and we've been loving the sunny weather! Spring has officially sprung! We've heard of the less fortunate Canadians who are still snowbound in some places so this post is for you! Here is you're very own little taste of spring :)

This first picture is of our backyard, these lovely little shoots are the bluebells that pop up every year. Not quite out yet but nearly!
Daffodils line the roadsides in spring, so why not have some in your house!
(no I didn't steal these from the road.......promise....)
These tulips were just calling out to me the other day...Deanna...take us home...
It was actually because Euan couldn't stop staring at them in the grocery store so technically he picked them out.
This little beauty was given to me for Valentines day. Its just begging to be sniffed! 
Even the cows are out enjoying spring! 
(Mr Bubbs looking oh so cute in his cowprint jammies)

3 comments:

  1. You SOoooooo stole those daffodils. I'm telling the uhh.... roadside police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So i saw you commented on my post of my fear of solids. Check out a book called instinctive parenting, its SO good about learning to do things your own way. i blogged about it on my blog.
    http://atozitsme.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-addict.html

    i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am VEERRRYY jealous of your beautiful flowery and green spring!!!! Spring has arrived in Halifax, but we just get a lot of rain, and the snow is gone. I don't think the flowers arrive until may! Euan is sooo cute! and I love the pics of the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete