Wednesday 30 March 2011

June 12th 2011

Put the date in you calendar because the Holes are coming to CANADA! That's right...tickets booked...application in...just need the little mans Canadian passport and here we come! Its crazy that we are finally moving! So much to do but all the stressful parts are done with so hopefully smooooth sailing from here on in! We'll be staying with my dearest mother in Taber until Glenns application is approved so we are looking forward to playing in Southern Alberta this summer (cornfest here we come!!!) Euan has been practising his Canadian...
I think he's getting pretty good!

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!! I'm so excited. really. really. excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm excited! We'll have to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Euan is seriously one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. He's going to be a heart breaker for sure...especially with his little Canadian accent!

    ReplyDelete