Sunday 29 January 2012

Hi

So it's been awhile...
The last picture post was Glenn, he knows how to update pictures from his phone.
I'm always a bum about learning new things so I didn't bother figuring it out.
Which means I haven't written anything for.....a long time.
But I'm back!
We now are settled and have a computer AND a camera so soon you will be inundated with more pictures and posts than you can handle!
I'm sure they will all be Euan, but lets be honest...no one really comes on here to see pictures of me.
I might try and update the last few months but that could take a while, and with a busy 16 month old in the house chances are pretty slim.
We have been busy with moving and settling and summer and sick babies and sick husbands and Christmas and more sick babies and snow and ridiculously cold temperatures and friends and family.
Its been a good time!
We sometimes get nostalgic for Bristol but then I heard it rained for a solid month.
Anyway, more to come soon.
I promise...I think.
As long as Euan tells me I can.
He's the boss after all.
Here is the boy you've all been waiting for.
(He's spent the last 5 days throwing up and lost a bunch of weight so don't judge his slightly sickly look, he'll be back to all his chubby glory soon. He promises.)

No comments:

Post a Comment