Saturday 28 May 2011

2 weeks!



Euan wants to ride this tiger to Canada instead of flying. I told him no. He
seemed ok with that. I'm dreading flying 9 hours with the wriggly monkey child.
He is everywhere these days! He is going to be a nightmare! I'm hoping the other
plane riding participants have prepared themselves for one screaming 9 month
old! Lucky them!
He has recently learned how to shake his head, no.
'Do you want more food?'
NO
'Do you want to get down?'
NO
'Do you want to go outside?'
NO
I'm fully aware he has no clue that his head
shaking means no but its fun to play with anyway.
Do you like Daddy?
NO
See...fun!
He likes to wave and blow raspberries (beware the
flying spit!) I'm thinking him and cousin Gunnar are going to have too much fun
when we get to Canada. He's taken on all the qualities of a loyal puppy since he learned to crawl. He follows me everywhere! Just when I think he is settled down and playing nicely in the living room, I slink off to the bathroom thinking I've out witted him, when I hear the tiny slap of his little hands across the linoleum and a cheeky smile rounds the corner. He thinks its great fun, and I do love my new puppy! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment